Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair

P&L £9.60
Average P&L £1.20

Didn't get involved with too many markets today. Not through lack of trying, Folkestone was off due to more snow and then a calamity at Newcastle racecourse saw half the field go the wrong way.  Timmy Murphy was also rushed to hospital - hope he recovers quickly. 

An early loss meant I was trying to get back to level terms for a few markets but managed to end on a respectable £9.60.  Just need to keep these days being consistent so that I can up my stakes into March.  Bigger news is that Adam Heathcote has returned from his holidays, so I'm sure we will sense his presence in the markets again!

0 comments: