Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Feb 18, 2010

Good trading

P&L £13.55
Average P&L £0.68

A good couple of days trading. Much more disciplined and ready to cut out. I'm also starting to see a few patterns with the swing trades.  It feels like there are a couple of sneaky people inflating the amount of waiting money then pulling it as it begins to get taken.  I say it feels like this because you would need to be pretty quick to pull it off without being a lot down. This said, I am starting to read a few of these and manage to get taken up in profitable positions.  Yesterday was good but not as good as today as I stayed out of a few markets that I could have made more of.  My profit and loss for yesterday was positive £3.  If I can keep this up to the end of the week I will be very happy with my progress. The losses I took today were well managed, and I think I could have even made them back if I had really tried but I was content to take the small losses as and when they came.

Favourite named horse of the day: Shakalakaboomboom

1 comments:

Jon said...

I just showed Rach Adam's blog. She says if you become that good you are going to have to teach me!

Pleased it is going well mate.

J