Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Feb 24, 2010

Paxman swears

P&L: £9.86
Average P&L: £0.58

Quote:
During an interview on Monday’s Newsnight, Jeremy Paxman read out a passage from journalist Andrew Rawnsley’s controversial new expose of New Labour, ‘The End of the Party’: “Brown went berserk with [US political advisor] Bob Shrum. ‘How could you do this to me, Bob?’ Brown screamed at a shaking Shrum. ‘How could you f**king do this to me?”‘
“During the post watershed interview, Jeremy read a direct quote from his book which contained an expletive. He apologised immediately to anyone that may have found it offensive.”
No more needs to be said. Hilarious!

0 comments: