Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Jun 24, 2010

Wimbledon Excitement

I'm exhausted just watching, and to be honest I thought Mahut had the better chances of winning today. It was a well played match and fitting that the All England club presented the players and umpire with a momento for the occasion. I think the match will be talked about for a long time to come. One thing I've noticed a lot more this tournament is that the organisers may want to consider where they have placed their microphones. A few times I have been looking around the room trying to locate the person panting, and muttering "That was close!" I finally tracked the culprits down...those pesky ball-boys!

I thought there was nothing wrong with Murray's bow by the way. He played well too...

2 comments:

gondaniels said...

Business accounting services
http://www.actuitindia.com/articles/small-business-accounting-services/
Actuit India offers a comprehensive range of accounting back office services with proven capability to deliver cost savings and operating excellence within the budget of small to large business firms. compliance.

Arsenal football tickets said...

Thanks for the link this is big information and great news.