Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Jun 15, 2010

Vuvuzela


We've all heard them but I didn't get sent one from BetFair! I feel like I have donated enough their way to be entitled to one.

Go on then, leave your comments as to whether they should be banned or not. The answer is no by the way, but the broadcaster could easily give an option to not have crowd noise.

 

6 comments:

Mets said...

"Paaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!"

Don't ban them I say :D

Thom said...

You should write a filter and send it to the BBC for them to have the "Vuvuzela free World Cup" on the red button in return for a Vuvuzela.

firedave said...

Ha ha, that is the best come back I've seen in a while! Seriously though, you appear to have cracked the trading nut.

I really don't see the problem of putting the commentators in a sound proof booth like they are at every other stadium. Most of these stadiums in SA are brand new.

Mets said...

I wish I could say I'd cracked it but most of the time I feel like I'm clinging onto the ride with my fingernails!

Unknown said...

I think there should be a red button optiion but not to filter the sound but to replace it with something equally annoying.

Crying baby, Fingernails on black board, Chris Moyles...

firedave said...

llol (literally laughing out loud!) I'm seeing if I can make it catch on!