Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Jun 22, 2010

Wimbledon - Day 2

Another cracking day at the all England club (ironically a year where no English men are in the draw).  Nadal looked on song and Murray made me hover over the mouse in the first set and then breezed through the next without breaking into a sweat.  He even looked to be enjoying his tennis again...did I speak to soon.  Well I don't think so, he was tested in the first set and this was a guy that wasn't that good. I can't help but see weaknesses still. Granted he has got more physically strong and he has some awesome shots that he can call on to use when he needs them but there is something I can't put my finger on...It made for good viewing though, and I was happy to watch someone playing the game well which I can only imagine will be a million miles away from what I'll be feeling watching the England game tomorrow.

On that note, nothing less than a win En- ger- land!

0 comments: