Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Apr 8, 2010

In Da Club...

Hey traders! It's my birthday! Good times, though it does mean I'm edging ever closer to 30 :-S

So Aintree started today - much more volume in the markets, with £2 million matched on the first race! The extra liquid in the Aintree markets meant that the other markets were far more volatile, which caught me out early on. After this reminder, I made good progress and ended up with £20 of profit at the end of the day. Typical of trading, I did manage to lose £98 overall, but fortunately my total gain reached £118 so positive experience on final review!

0 comments: