Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Apr 1, 2010

April

The new month hasn't brought that many opportunities unfortunately. Another racecourse was abandoned today and the weather has meant that a lot of the punters may be staying away. I'm still using my reduced stakes and I have regained a lot of confidence. This was helped by making sure I haven't been going in play. Today I took a £2 loss instead of going in-play. This was immediately rewarded with the next race where I made £4. No other negatives on the P&L today so happy overall. There is no UK racing tomorrow, and bank holidays are notoriously busy to try and trade, so I won't be trading horses until Tuesday. I may try and get something out of the grand prix or have a look at some of the football over the weekend.  Have a good Easter!

0 comments: