Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Apr 7, 2010

Duck?

How did you do today then?
No real reason for the picture other than it amused me. The markets were a little crazy today and it felt that it was being manipulated quite a bit.  I had some very good positions only to see the market turn with a couple of large orders and then it never really settled again afterwards. I had a lucky market today where I made £5, but another unlucky where I lost the same so on balance the day was average. Another positive day overall, which is the current target at the moment.

With Aintree festival starting tomorrow, we could see the markets being a bit more readable. Then the grand national is on Saturday.  A pretty difficult market from all accounts. At the moment it looks as though anyone could win it.

0 comments: