Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Apr 22, 2010

Continue to Vote

Thank you to all your votes, it is starting to build a picture that indeed it would be worth me finishing off the charting application and making it available for use. Please continue to vote if you haven't done so yet as the more people interested will provide me the motivation to finish the charting off. I found with the initial charts I did it give better indications as to when and which direction a swing trade was going to happen. Scalping, I found it easier to use the existing tools and charts for. If there are any tools in particular that would be of any use then please post a comment as I can look at adding these to the charting application if required.

If you get a chance to look at any of the pictures of the volcanic activity they are amazing and definitely worth taking a minute to glance over.

0 comments: