Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair

Today's motto was discipline and stopping anything go in-play I make profit. Trading is simple and talent is only a small part of what is required to be good at it. The most important thing is

discipline, discipline and discipline.

From all of my results that I've analysed I would have made a small profit over the week I've raded if I didn't let it go in play and just took the small losses when they come.For sure it sucks when you trade a race badly but its not +ev and horribly messes up a week's worth of trading when one race doesn't go your way.

As that meerkat on tv says, trading is "SHIMPLES". Maintain the discipline and you can build that bankroll.

Today's p&l: £3.90

0 comments: