Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Aug 10, 2009

Day 12

What do I need to do to make money? Last week I had Goodwood which supported me when I was starting up but I was doing something accidentally that helped me. I was waiting. When I didn't feel comfortable about the stability of the market I did nothing. In that time I simply observed. When the markets all stable I get my money in numerous times, but when it moves about eratically with no real pattern it is important to wait until you understand what is happening.

Tomorrow's big weapon will be waiting, and it should improve my strike rate massively.

0 comments: