Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair

Well today I had a big loss but it was very important to try some new techniques on the swing markets. I found that I wasn't really getting the most from previous techniques since I was practically scalping the swings. Som e of my strategies worked pretty well and I made small gains on the swings but I would rather try to pick up the large swings. If I am to start making £300 a day then this is important to master. Anyways it didn't go great and some weird scenarios happened for instance when the two clear favourites came in; this made me scratch my head.

Adam Heathcote highlights all of the key entry and exit points in his blog and I consider the weight of monies and have at the races on to cover most of the points he covers. Having talked with my brother we have talked about using larger amounts of money to control the market better but although some strategies would improve I think I am still at a learning stage and would like to understand the markets better with less risk.

Will have the weekend off and be back fresh on Monday.

Today's p&l: -£9.15

0 comments: