Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Aug 7, 2009

Scalping markets

I'm just putting my comments down so that someone else can try and answer these OR hopefully I will be able to provide better feedback when I am reading the markets better.

I just saw the 5:10 today which had the favourite at 5s and second at 6s,7s. There were a fair number of runners but could have had slightly more liquidity in the market. To me this looked like a good scalping market. What actually happened was that it drifted out to 7 and 8s. Just before the off, the commentator makes the comment that the 3rd favourite is ridiculously light on handicap which explains the movement.

How do we get a heads up in this scenario?

Are there less scalping markets?

0 comments: