Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair

One of the main reasons for keeping the blog was to keep a diary of how my trading goes. This will help me learn and see how I was doing at the beginning to how I am doing now. Another reason of keeping the blog is to show others what is possible and how I am achieving the gains (although small at the moment, I feel these could become more impressive as my bank grows). To this end, I would like to say that my bank has gone from £20 to now £99.76 but not totally with trading. There were two events in between that helped. I am a huge fan of tennis, and when I saw Rafa Nadal playing the way he was at the French, then Queens, I was not going to miss the opportunity of backing him to win Wimbledon. This accounted for a small jump in fortune. The other, slightly larger increase (£20) was due to a good shout from my girlfriend. She wanted to place a bet on Spain in the football to win the Euros; which they did. The other £50 is from trading using Bet Angel. Since I started this blog back in March, it isn't terribly impressive amount for 5 months work. I do know I definitely wasn't trading anywhere near every week (let alone day). Ideally I would keep my betting account separate to my trading account. However, this would require me not to use Bet Angel as my interface (and having used it I find it hard to use BetFairs own interface!)

0 comments: