Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Aug 11, 2008

Steady going...


Although this seemed like just half an hours trading, it actually took place over an hour when I made a trade, went for a run in between the penultimate and last trades. These were awkward markets, as there was very little money. Try not to enter a market if no trends have formed (anything less than 300K is no good really). My bank is just shy of £95, this makes trading at size £3-£5 ticks very difficult when the price is low (Sub 2) and today all of the trading was around this value. However, a couple of swings I saw coming and was near the front a couple of times. I wanted to put my P&L up because I thought it showed what you could do in a short time with little effort. However, it wasn't as short as I thought it was and it wasn't a great bit of trading. However, I am now a few pence off the £100 mark. A few more days of this, and I hope to be able to trade the lower prices as often as the ones around the 5-8 mark. Happy trading (let me know if you use anything different to Bet Angel, always glad to hear other ways of making a few pence!) :D

0 comments: