Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair


It has been a while since I have properly used Bet Angel and I know about its potential that I have paid for so I thought I would make the time to start to reuse Bet Angel. Using evening races to practice outside of work hours. I took an evening out to give this a go and with small trades ended up with £46 on the profit and loss sheet. Shaping up to more like a daily wage if this sort of number of hours to return can be continued. The reason this felt so good was because this was never gambling in its purest sense. This was using greening up over all runners from defined scalping and bookmaking positions. There was no occasion when this felt out of control and that may partly be down to the markets I was trading today but maybe this strategy of slowly but surely might pay off...

0 comments: