Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair

Some good trading today, trading with 10p and 20p tick sizes. No great shakes but different to the £2 standard stakes since the tick size approach meant that there were some occasional £10 stakes. It is a mental hurdle to get over the fact you are trading with more money but my experience with poker helped me overcome that fairly quickly. In trading stake size is calculated from the tick size and is what I need to train my brain to think in to become a good trader so today has been a good start to that thought process.

Bangor was not a good racecourse for me and I may need to do some analysis as to why this was. In one race the risk meter looked good so I was happily making tick marks. The market drifted about 20 ticks on the horse I was trading on and ended up losing a £1 on one race. It was the craziest drift I've seen so far; I looked back at the risk meter which was displaying 100. Yay!

Today's p&l: £1.55

0 comments: