Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair

I’m a big fan of Adam Heathcote, he has taken Peter Webb’s techniques with the betfair market and run with them. Of late Adam has mentioned a lot about being in the right frame of mind and particularly being confident. Is this what it boils down to, confidence? To me when I first read his post I thought it couldn’t be, you need to understand how the money is moving in and out of the market, you need to know when it moves, by how much and is this really happening! After time though, you pick these subtleties up and you then have to act upon them. It really is up to you to execute the techniques. The state of mind you’re in will then directly impact how much you take from/give to the markets. If you think you see something, ACT. You can always close out, even at a loss – the point is that you will have given it a shot and will add to your ever increasing pool of knowledge. What you will start to notice is that you’re right a lot more often than you originally thought. So remember, be confident and assertive. If you feel you’re not in the right frame of mind, take a break and come back refreshed and ready to be, (yes you got it), confident!

1 comments:

Predicton said...

I find it doesn't matter whether I'm confident or not the markets don't seem to follow the conventional published wisdom. Weight of money, graphs, candlesticks; none give anything other than the vaguest clue as to which way a market will move.