Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair


15 pence. Yes 15! So using stakes of £2 I have managed to get a back and a lay in the market with the lay a tick above the back. This gave me a small and modest profit of 20 pence which I greened out to guarantee me 3p. I did this a few times on different markets and even managed to do it a couple of times on one race! This was using the one click interface with global settings. This allows us to automatically choose when to place a back into the market a tick away so all I had to do was click ‘lay’ at the correct time and it does the rest for me! A positive start!


0 comments: