Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Mar 18, 2008

And they're off...

I have created an account with BetFair and deposited (a rather small amount) £20.

 

Okay, I can hear you all saying it “You’re a big spender!”  well, you’re right, I can’t emphasise this enough.  I have no idea how this may pan out, I could win big or I could lose.  What I really want to do is make sure I know what I am doing before using larger amounts of money.  The minimum stake in BetFair is £2 so I will be doing these for now until I get the hang of it! In fact, when I put the money into BetFair I got stung with a 30 pence transaction fee for using my credit card.  More accurately I have £19.70 in my trading account!

0 comments: