Firedave trading Betfair with Bet Angel

Documenting my experiences with Bet Angel using BetFair. This will be used to record my progress as I take trading on full time.

Bet Angel - The most effective tool for Betfair
Mar 19, 2008

Day 1 - admission

I have a slight admission to make, thankfully I have this blog to keep me honest! After seeing how easy it was to make these small bits of profit I upped the stake to £10 and had a go. Now, I wasn’t planning on doing this for quite a while and I think this is what is referred to as emotion in betting! Anyway, the market moved the wrong way and caused me a loss of 88 pence. This was compounded by the fact that I didn’t green up, so I actually got the full weight of the loss. Note to self, quit when you’re ahead and don’t let yourself be seduced into anything until you know how it all works!

0 comments: